Our Institutional Audits and Marketing Consulting Services
An in-depth examination of your policies and practices can help you adjust your strategies to attract and serve adult students.
Your audit can focus on:
- Organizational structure
- Staffing patterns
- Recruitment and marketing strategies
- Tracking and follow-up of prospective students
- Admissions and enrollment procedures
- Tracking and follow-up of "stop outs" and "drop outs"
- Partnerships with employers and community organizations
- Customer service
- We work with you to determine issues and opportunities to address.
- We work with you to decide whom we'll interview on campus
- We conduct interviews with key staff (from your president to your current students) during our visit.
- Within four weeks, we issue a final report of findings and recommendations.
If you're committed to taking your recruitment and retention strategies to the next level, an EducationDynamics institutional audit will put you on a firm footing for the decisions you need to make.
for more information on our institutional audits.
Our marketing consulting services:
We can work with you in many ways to advance your vital marketing, recruitment or retention efforts aimed at nontraditional and adult students. For example:
- Help create and/or implement a marketing plan.
- Help you manage your contact with – and record- keeping on – inquirers, applicants, currently enrolled students and “leavers."
- Provide you the demographic, occupational and societal trend data you need to ensure that new and existing programs meet market demand.