EducationDynamics is a marketing, enrollment management services and technology company dedicated to helping students find right degree program at the right school at the right time. We are the premier provider of qualified prospective students for colleges and universities, and our services cover the key stages of the student lifecycle, from initial inquiry through program enrollment.
EducationDynamics is looking for an intellectually curious, technically capable and data focused analyst to support campaign targeting efforts for the company. As a member of the EducationDynamics Digital Marketing Clicks Team, you will have the opportunity to help shape innovative customer-focused campaigns designed to deepen relevancy to potential students and enhance acquisition efforts for institutions. Primary function includes building and optimizing campaign segments for marketing initiatives & delivering client facing reporting to our advertisers.
The role requires a passion to meet the needs, wants, and preferences of our customers, giving them the best possible experience while driving revenue for the company. The ideal candidate must be creative, possess strong leadership skills and be familiar with advanced customer segmentation techniques.
• Optimize and manage campaigns day-to-day within Demand-side Platforms to meet client KPIs
• Deliver high-performing Search & display advertising while remaining within budget
• Track post-click and post-impression performance to ensure the traffic you generate leads to results
• Make recommendations to account managers that will help meet campaign objectives
• Scope, design, test, implement & optimize new marketing campaigns
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.
• Bachelor’s Degree a plus
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
• Excellent analytical skills; statistics background and SQL proficiency is a plus.
• Detail-oriented and well-organized
• Self-motivated with a strong willingness to learn
• Strong communication skills – both written & verbal
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office
• 1-2 years marketing experience a plus
• Technical proficiency with websites is a plus
• Experience with online ad serving platforms is a plus
• Education Industry preferred but not required
EducationDynamics, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon any protected status, including but not limited to race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, affectional or sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, gender identity or expression.
EducationDynamics offers reasonable accommodations in the hiring and employment process for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.