Who You Are:
The Enrollment Coach II is responsible for managing an active pipeline of prospective students, exceeding benchmarks in key performance areas such as interviews and applications completed. The Enrollment Coach II frequently interacts directly with EducationDynamics client institutions for program training, pipeline review, and general updates.
The Enrollment Coach II role is a critical part of our team. This is a consultative sales role responsible for all aspects of the student recruitment process for client institutions. The programs we represent span the higher education vertical, from undergraduate to graduate, online and on-campus. The Enrollment Coach II connects with prospective students and uses their exceptional conversational skills to establish rapport while quickly identifying prospective students’ interests, goals, and needs. Once identified, the Enrollment Coach II is responsible for articulating program information in a conversational and easy-to-understand manner. The Enrollment Coach II is the direct point of contact for prospective students on all questions related to client programs, application processes, and enrollment information.
Here are the abilities we seek out:
- Manage a large database of prospective student inquiries, handling 100+ calls per day at times
- Engage in conversations with a variety of individuals daily, focusing on identifying their interests and highlighting relevant features of the program they are interested in.
- Provide detailed and accurate program information to ensure the prospective student is positioned to make a fully informed decision in instances where the prospect is a strong match for the client program
- Manage all aspects of the recruitment pipeline for the accounts you are assigned to, including interviewing prospective students and managing the enrollment process
- Assist in document collection, including previous transcripts, resumes, letters of reference, etc.
- Update all interactions in a CRM to ensure a high level of prospective student service
- Manage paperwork, pay extreme attention to detail, and provide accurate updates to account leads and management as needed
- Interact with client institutions as needed
- Maintain compliance in all areas of the role, including when communicating program details and documenting student interactions
Who We Are:
EducationDynamics is a marketing and enrollment management company that is transforming the way students connect with the right school for them. Join our big-hearted team of higher education experts—we specialize in market research, advertising, multichannel marketing, lead generation, and enrollment management for over 500 US colleges with a focus on adult online education.
EDDY is always looking for exceptionally savvy, driven individuals who are passionate about helping our partner institutions understand, engage, enroll, and retain students. Our collective passion and shared mission led to EDDY being recognized as a 2023 Great Place to Work®. Our headquarters are based in Lenexa, Kansas, but our team is expanding every day with over 425 members across the country.
What You Offer:
Educational Requirements and Background
Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
The Successful Candidate Profile
- Performance-focused, with a passion for higher education
- Previous experience in a consultative sales position that required attention to detail and ability to engage with prospective students from diverse backgrounds
- Creative problem solvers who also understand the value of established processes
- Dedicated to ongoing learning and improvement with a coachable mindset
- 3-5 years in a consultative sales position, preferably in the higher education field
- An understanding of the consultative sales process with previous experience that required in-depth product knowledge
- Exceptional conversation skills
What We Offer:
Our Core Values:
We value the people we work with and genuinely enjoy the work we do together.
Working with Standards
We hold ourselves to high standards.
Driving Great Outcomes
We focus on achieving results and making a real impact.
Our Scholarship Administration Database, Unigo, helps students explore scholarship opportunities and offers a $10,000 yearly award to assist first-generation students in making their college aspirations come true.
Our Commitment to Advancement
At EDDY, we value learning and aim to provide a space for everyone to grow and share their knowledge by giving tuition reimbursements for expenses incurred through accepted universities. With this approach taken, we also recognize the hard work of our team members and promote them when these accomplishments present themselves.
Other advantages to working at EDDY include:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 401K Plan
- Pet insurance
- Remote work or flexible schedules
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Training and growth opportunities
Physical demands and work environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
EducationDynamics, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon any protected status, including but not limited to race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, affectional or sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, gender identity or expression. EducationDynamics offers reasonable accommodations in the hiring and employment process for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.