The EMS Senior Advisor role is a consultative sales role responsible for all aspects of the student recruitment process for client institutions. The programs we represent span the higher education vertical, from undergraduate to graduate, online and on-campus. The EMS Senior Advisor connects with prospective students and uses their exceptional conversational skills to establish rapport while quickly identifying prospective students’ interests, goals, and needs. The EMS Senior Advisor regularly communicates with highly informed prospective students, covering complex degree program information in various fields. The EMS Senior Advisor is responsible for articulating program information in a conversational and easy-to-understand manner, going into extreme detail when necessary. The EMS Senior Advisor is the direct point of contact for prospective students on all questions related to client programs, application processes, and enrollment information and manages student engagement including providing retention services, post-start, when applicable.
The EMS Senior Advisor is responsible for managing an active pipeline of prospective students, exceeding benchmarks in key performance areas such as interviews and applications completed. The EMS Senior Advisor interacts directly with EducationDynamics’ client institutions for program training, pipeline review, and general updates.
For some accounts, the EMS Senior Advisor may be responsible for student support that goes beyond the point of new enrollment, including continued registration throughout a degree program. In these scenarios, the EMS Senior Advisor is responsible for product knowledge regarding continuing registration, course options and selection, and managing a total student enrollment portfolio.
• You will manage a large database of prospective student inquiries, handling 100+ calls per day at times
• You will have engaging conversations with a variety of individuals daily, focused on identifying their interests and highlighting relevant features of the program they are interested in. In instances where the prospect is a strong match for the client program, you will provide detailed and accurate program information to ensure the prospective student is positioned to make a fully informed decision
• You will manage all aspects of the recruitment pipeline for the accounts you are assigned to including interviewing prospective students and managing the enrollment process
• You will assist in document collection including previous transcripts, resumes, letters of reference, etc.
• You will spend a lot of time discussing in-depth program information with highly informed prospective students
• You will work independently, capable of assisting management and clients in the establishment of enrollment processes and strategies
• You will interact directly with clients, face-to-face, via phone, and email
• You will update all interactions in a CRM to ensure a high level of prospective student service
• You will manage paperwork, pay extreme attention to detail, and provide accurate updates to account leads and management as needed
• You will maintain compliance in all areas of the role including when communicating program details and documenting student interactions
• You will follow up with enrolled students to ensure timely registration for upcoming terms and accurate total enrollment counts by program portfolio
• You will participate in the training and development of EMS colleagues
• You’re a performance focused individual who is passionate about higher education
• You have previous experience in a consultative sales position that required attention to detail and the ability to engage with prospective students from diverse backgrounds
• You know the higher education field including online higher education, graduate degrees, and the education services industry
• You’re an outside the box thinker and effective at working on a new account while process is being established
• You thrive on change and enjoy a fast-paced atmosphere
• You’re coachable, trainable, and constantly looking to improve
Physical demands and work environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 5+ years of consultative selling experience with a deep understanding of the higher education field
• An understanding of the consultative sales process with previous experience that required in-depth product knowledge
• Exceptional conversation skills
EducationDynamics, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon any protected status, including but not limited to race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, affectional or sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, gender identity or expression. EducationDynamics offers reasonable accommodations in the hiring and employment process for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.