Inbound Education Advisor
EducationDynamics is a contact and resource center that connects potential students with career colleges, universities, and technical and trade schools. We provide outlets and opportunities so potential students can advance their education.
Agents are responsible for taking inbound calls from vendors and prospects to assist them in connecting with and developing a lead for these higher educational institutions.
As the premier provider of qualified prospective students for colleges and universities, we identify individuals who are the best fit for a school’s programs and who are most likely to complete them. Some of our services also cover the key stages of the student lifecycle, from initial inquiry through program enrollment.
- Receive and transfer inbound and outbound calls
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of schools, programs, procedures, careers, and any other service provided by EducationDynamics
- Ensure high-quality metrics, customer service standards, and sales conversion goals are consistently met
- Exemplify professionalism and a positive attitude for each and every prospective student
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in multi-tasked environment
- Ability to build rapport
- 1 year minimum of experience working in education, online admissions, academics or comparable call center experience
- 1 year of previous inside sales
- Strong work ethic required. The ability to get things done and multi-task in an emerging, high-growth company is key
- Commitment to exemplary customer service
- Pleasant and clear telephone voice, along with good listening skills
- PC Software skills – functional knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including some evenings / weekends
EducationDynamics, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon any protected status, including but not limited to race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, affectional or sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, gender identity or expression. EducationDynamics offers reasonable accommodations in the hiring and employment process for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.