As a Marketing Strategist, you will be responsible for creating graphics, editing videos, creating and publishing social content, and managing marketing and PR projects for our higher education partners. Working in concert with the Manager of Social Media and the Account Management team, the Marketing Strategist creates and manages social media campaigns and other marketing materials designed to engage prospective and current students along their education journey.
At EDDY, we are looking for passionate employees and savvy marketers with high expectations for themselves and their clients. We offer a flexible and collaborative team environment designed to be both challenging and rewarding.
• Self-Motivated: You are constantly digging into the data and pushing your account(s) to be the best. While you take direction well, you can work independently to achieve both your personal goals as well as your client’s performance goals.
• Accountable: You take responsibility for your actions and your client’s performance
• Lifelong Learner: You stay on top of new trends, learn quickly, always look for ways to improve and are adaptable.
• Detail Oriented: You revel in the details, digging into the data, looking for the cause and effect, and perfecting your strategy.
• Solution-Focused: You are creative and innovative, always looking for different ways to solve client and/or company challenges.
EducationDynamics, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon any protected status, including but not limited to race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, affectional or sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, gender identity or expression. EducationDynamics offers reasonable accommodations in the hiring and employment process for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.