Organic Search Strategist
EducationDynamics is a marketing and enrollment management services and technology company dedicated to connecting students with the right school for them. We are higher education experts and full-funnel marketers who live and breathe data, optimization, and results.
As an Organic Search Strategist, you will be responsible for updating, testing, and optimizing partner websites to achieve desired performance outcomes. The Organic Search Strategist creates and executes strategies through search engine optimization, content marketing, and UX & conversion rate optimization to increase traffic and inquiry volume for client partners.
At EDDY, we are looking for passionate employees and savvy marketers with high expectations for themselves and their clients. We offer a flexible and collaborative team environment designed to be both challenging and rewarding.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop, execute, and manage search engine optimization and website marketing strategies to drive traffic and conversions on client web properties
- Optimize performance to client goals through organic growth strategies comprised of technical SEO, content marketing, and conversion rate optimization
- Work closely with Account Management and Marketing leadership to conceptualize, execute, and report on campaign strategy and effectiveness
- Perform frequent, in-depth data analysis to spot trends/shifts in the landscape and opportunities to improve performance and ROI
- Test the performance of website conversion elements to improve results
- Identify and present new opportunities and areas of growth to clients that will improve their digital marketing ROI
- Participate in client calls to discuss campaign performance, interpretation of data, and actionable plans based on findings
- Collaborate cross-channel with other teams to provide clients with a holistic view of their holistic marketing performance and better understanding of how each channel interacts with each other
- Self-Motivated: You are constantly digging into the data and pushing your account(s) to be the best. While you take direction well, you can work independently to achieve both your personal goals as well as your client’s performance goals
- Accountable: You take responsibility for your actions and your client’s performance
- Lifelong Learner: You stay on top of new trends, learn quickly, always look for ways to improve and are adaptable
- Detail Oriented: You revel in the details, digging into the data, looking for the cause and effect, and perfecting your strategy
- Solution-Focused: You are creative and innovative, always looking for different ways to solve client and/or company challenges
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field OR relevant work experience
- 2+ years of experience with managing organic search campaigns
- Client-facing experience with search engine optimization, content marketing, UX/CRO, social media management, and other organic growth tactics
- Proficiency using Google Analytics to identify and report on performance trends
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, specifically for trend analysis using pivot tables, vlookups, etc.
- In-depth knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Google Analytics certification
- Experience with 3rd party management tools, such as SEMrush, Moz, etc.
- An understanding of the Higher Education and Post-Secondary Education sector
EducationDynamics, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon any protected status, including but not limited to race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, affectional or sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, gender identity or expression. EducationDynamics offers reasonable accommodations in the hiring and employment process for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.