Reporting to the Vice President of Account Management, Enrollment Management Services, the Senior Account Manager serves as the primary relationship owner for an assigned group of top tier client account(s) with responsibility for retention and growth.
We’re looking for candidates who:
- Take pride and pleasure facilitating and forging strong partner relationships
- Have experience in traditional awareness and digital media strategy and placement
- Thrive in dynamic environments and are agile with prioritization and focus
- Proven track record of ability to translate data into business insights
- Experience in strategic development for client campaigns and ability to cast the picture and execution needs for both internal and external partners
- Growth centered mindset to assist in developing opportunities for existing relationships
- Collaborative in their approach and work well in a team environment
- Desire for lifelong learning both personally and professionally
- Focus on ensuring we maintain superior customer service levels, operational excellence and strategic insight
- Manage account relationship(s) and develop positive rapport with all customer touch points
- Lead strategic alignment of all stakeholders on client expectations, KPIs, and plan of action to consistently exceed those goals throughout the engagement
- Regularly evaluate performance metrics, and proactively identify and execute on opportunities for improvement.
- Drive client retention, renewals, upsells and client satisfaction
- Work closely with internal teams on day-to-day operational processes including campaign set-up, planning, optimization, troubleshooting and QA
- Hitting inquiry forecasts
- Adjusting marketing plans to meet enrollment forecasts
- Hitting deadlines and deliverables to partner
- Receiving or generating information about partner to enable internal teams
Other Responsibilities include…
- Communicate strategy and direction for partner school to internal resources
- Leverage technical tools and quantitative data to manage campaigns to success, high customer satisfaction and renewal
- Prepare campaign insights reporting, including analysis and research
- Manage weekly campaign status documents for review
- Work closely with Finance and project management on billing set up and invoicing
- Provide input on new processes and workflows as needed
- Prepare implementation plans and lead client on-boarding; present marketing and/or enrollment plan and ensure ongoing strategic alignment.
- Work closely with clients to identify needs including content approval workflows and consult on best practices for solutions and setup.
- Prepare and deliver effective client presentations, including stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly status and results presentations to internal and external teams.
- Identify new opportunities from within existing accounts, partnering with the Business Development team to aid in increasing revenue.
- Ensure a deep enough understanding of clients’ individual experiences to head off potential issues before they become problems.
- Dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences at all levels of a business
- Confident communication (written and oral) skills and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all levels of internal and external organizations
- A focus on relationships, able to gain trust through communication, expectation setting and completion of planned deliverables
- Business acumen, sound decision making, analytical and organizational skills in a fast-paced environment; a consultative approach to managing complex client relationships
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities, balancing client deliverables on multiple projects as well as internal obligations
- Passion about business and dissatisfaction with status quo – always thinking of ways to improve/grow assigned clients
- Working knowledge and experience with contracts and contract negotiations
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and remain motivated
- Strong Excel skills
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Work environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.