Senior Copywriter – Editor (EMS)
Have a passion for SEO, presenting the perfect turn of phrase, keeping up with content advertising trends AND possess mad copy skills? Want to work in a rewarding environment with sweet kickbacks like working from home and summer half days off? Heck yeah you do!
Here’s your chance. Our award-winning (aka, seriously good) creative team is looking for a Senior Copywriter/Editor … a copy guru that’s ready for a challenge and can whip out headlines, blog posts and SEO content like a boss. We need a go-getter that’s ready to write and edit content for one of our top client accounts and produce work that will impact the lives of college students across the country.
That’s where you, as our Senior Copywriter/Editor, can help us do big things. As a part of our Creative team, you’ll brainstorm ideas and develop SEO copy content for a major account. Additionally, you’ll lend a helping hand to the rest of our top-notch writing staff with content creation from digital ads to emails to landing pages and more when available and/or necessary.
Ready to apply yet? But wait, there’s more. We don’t want you to just be a “doer,” we want you to have the freedom to come to the table with creative and innovative ideas.
Ideally, you’ll have 5+ years of ideation, copywriting, editing and SEO content creation experience under your belt. This is a Senior-level position, so experience is required. And of course, you have to play well with others.
- Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years relevant SEO experience
- Copy and editing chops—the kind that adapts to any medium
- Rapidly switch tasks in the blink of an eye to meet demanding deadlines
- Knowledge of relevant SEO copy best practices—from web pages to blogs
- Understand a communication need and deliver a workable solution
- Articulate and defend a preference on the mistake that is the Oxford comma
- Work samples required – please attach a writing sample, as well as your resume to the profile. Subject can be of SEO content (web copy, blog, etc.)
EducationDynamics, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon any protected status, including but not limited to race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, affectional or sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, gender identity or expression. EducationDynamics offers reasonable accommodations in the hiring and employment process for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.