Senior Manager, Total Rewards and HRIS
EducationDynamics (“EDDY”) is a marketing and enrollment services company dedicated to connecting students with the right school for them. We are higher education experts and full-funnel marketers working closely with colleges and universities to engage and enroll prospective adult learners.
Reporting to the CHRO, the Senior Manager of Total Rewards and HRIS will lead the strategy and execution of our compensation and benefits strategies and initiatives, including design, development, and deployment efforts, while evaluating the effectiveness of all employee benefits. This includes compensation banding, variable compensation plans, medical, dental, and vision plan structures, 401k plans, and all other ancillary benefits. This executive will also oversee Human Resources KPI and metrics reporting and presenting.
At EDDY, we are looking for passionate people leaders who are ready for a challenge and eager to show what they can do. We offer a highly flexible, collaborative, and supportive team environment to allow our employees to do their best work every day!
Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Consult with business leaders and HR partners to understand the business and needs of their associates
- Oversee the design, planning, and implementation of all benefits, wellness, and compensation programs, policies, and procedures
- Develop compensation and benefits strategies that drive growth, attract/retain talent, optimize the workforce and drive productivity.
- Develop, communicate and administer competitive total rewards strategies that are cost-effective and consistent with labor market trends and organizational objectives.
- Partner with leadership to develop an overarching compensation philosophy and strategy, inclusive of measurement
- Oversee annual bonus and variable compensation program
- Collaborate and develop communication strategies and activities designed to educate and inform team members about total rewards
- Proactively benchmark compensation for all roles in the company, make recommendations for changes as needed
- Ensure legal compliance, internal equity, and external competitiveness for compensation and all benefit offerings
- Create and own the Human Resources KPI dashboards, driving business decisions
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, and employment law
- Identify best practices, services, and tools in the industry to continually evolve our HR process and produce efficiencies
- Play a role in the due diligence process and comprehensive review of all compensation and benefit plans for new ventures, mergers, and acquisitions.
- Attention to Detail: You achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task, regardless of how small
- Analytical Skills: You have the ability to collect and analyze information, problem-solve, and make recommendations and decisions based on this information
- Proactive: You act in anticipation of future problems, needs, or changes rather than responding after it has happened
- Collaboration: You work very well with others and in a team. You listen well and become the “go-to” consultant on people-related situations
- Communication: You have clear timely communication
- Judgement: You are able to break down situations and balance the needs of both the employee and the company
- Strategic: You are perceptive and able to make and take decisions based on evidence and calculated hunches
- Interpersonal Skills: You are empathic and patient when speaking with others
- Self-Motivated: You are constantly striving to perform your best. While you take direction well, you can work independently to achieve both your personal goals as well service your customer’s needs
- Accountable: You take responsibility for your actions and your client’s performance
- Lifelong Learner: You stay on top of new trends, learn quickly, always look for ways to improve, and are adaptable
- Detail Oriented: You revel in the details, digging into the data, looking for the cause and effect, and perfecting your strategy
- Solution-Focused: You are creative and innovative, always looking for different ways to solve client and/or company challenges
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-5 years of experience leading talent total rewards programs
- 2-5 years’ experience with Human Resources Metrics and KPIs
- Strong Excel skills
- Knowledge of legislation governing benefit plans (ERISA, COBRA, HIPAA, FMLA, PPACA).
EducationDynamics, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon any protected status, including but not limited to race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, affectional or sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, gender identity or expression. EducationDynamics offers reasonable accommodations in the hiring and employment process for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.