Senior Marketing Analyst (EMS)
EducationDynamics is a marketing and enrollment management services and technology company dedicated to connecting students with the right school for them. We are higher education experts and full-funnel marketers who live and breathe data, optimization, and results.
As a Senior Marketing Analyst, you will provide analysis and insights to support marketing performance for our higher education partners. The ideal candidate will work closely with Digital Media and Account Management teams to proactively identify the driving forces behind performance changes and make recommendations to maximize marketing results.
At EDDY, we are looking for passionate employees and savvy marketers with high expectations for themselves and their clients. We offer a flexible and collaborative team environment designed to be both challenging and rewarding.
Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Art of story – telling: Provide reporting of marketing results and proactive analysis of performance trends in person, through presentations, or any other preferred communications
- Research the drivers behind performance changes across search demand, cost per inquiry (CPI), cost per application (CPA), and other data points
- Determine projected impact and forecast results of strategy and/or budget shifts
- Create accurate and highly complex reports for consumption by internal and external contacts
- Analyze both client and third-party data to paint a picture of client performance and industry changes and develop solutions to challenges
- Work with Digital Media, Organic and Account teams to present trends and forecasts in an effective and visually compelling way
- Participate in client calls to discuss campaign performance, interpretation of data, and actionable plans based on findings
- Collaborate cross-channel with other teams to provide clients with a holistic view of digital marketing performance and a better understanding of how channels impact each other
- Self-Motivated: You are constantly digging into the data and pushing your account to be the best. While you take direction well, you can work independently to achieve both your personal goals as well as your client’s performance goals
- Accountable: You take responsibility for your actions and your client’s performance
- Lifelong Learner: You stay on top of new trends, learn quickly, always look for ways to improve, and are adaptable
- Detail Oriented: You revel in the details, digging into the data, looking for the cause and effect, and perfecting your strategy
- Solution-Focused: You are creative and innovative, always looking for different ways to solve client and/or company challenges
- Google Analytics and Google Ads certifications
- Google Data Studio
- Experience executing paid search, paid social campaigns, and Organic/SEO strategies
- An understanding of the Higher Education and Post-Secondary Education sector
- Market research – understand the competitive environment and how to use variables in the market / competitive set to predict future behavior
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, statistics, or related field required
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing analytics, business intelligence, or predictive modeling
- Analytical mindset, strong work ethic, and passion for marketing, analysis and data science
- Deep knowledge of and experience with data analysis tools including Microsoft Excel, Tableau, R, SAS, Python Programming
- Proficiency with Google Analytics including setup, creating reports, segmenting, filters, etc.
- Google analytics (GA4)
- Google Ads, and other marketing and data platforms
- Self-directed and able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks with a high sense of urgency
EducationDynamics, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon any protected status, including but not limited to race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, affectional or sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, gender identity or expression. EducationDynamics offers reasonable accommodations in the hiring and employment process for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.