Senior User Experience (UX) Strategist
EducationDynamics is a marketing and enrollment services company dedicated to connecting students with the right school for them. We are higher education experts and full-funnel marketers who live and breathe data, optimization, and results.
As a Senior User Experience Strategist, you will be responsible for updating, testing, and optimizing partner websites to achieve desired performance outcomes. You will create and execute competitive research, create site wireframes and mockups, and build testing/implementation plans to improve the overall experience, conversion rate, and accessibility of client sites.
At EDDY, we are looking for passionate and savvy marketers who are ready for a challenge and eager to show what they can do. We offer a highly flexible, collaborative, and supportive team environment to allow our employees to do their best work every day!
Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Perform frequent research & analysis through analytics, heatmapping, and market/competitor resources to understand user behavior and inform website decisions
- Create digital wireframes and mockups for proposed website updates, redesigns, or tests that keep usability and accessibility top of mind
- Brainstorm, present, and implement A/B tests to improve site conversion rate
- Participate in client calls to discuss website performance, interpretation of data, and actionable plans based on findings
- Work closely with Account Management and Marketing leadership to conceptualize, execute, and report on testing strategy and effectiveness
- Collaborate cross-channel with other teams such as developers, designers, content strategists, and digital marketers to better understand website strategy and efforts
- Research new best practices, services, and tools in the industry to continually evolve our UX process and produce efficiencies
- Self-Motivated: You are constantly digging into the data and pushing your account(s) to be the best. While you take direction well, you can work independently to achieve both your personal goals as well as your client’s performance goals
- Accountable: You take responsibility for your actions and your client’s performance
- Lifelong Learner: You stay on top of new trends, learn quickly, always look for ways to improve and are adaptable
- Detail Oriented: You revel in the details, digging into the data, looking for the cause and effect, and perfecting your strategy
- Solution-Focused: You are creative and innovative, always looking for different ways to solve client and/or company challenges
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Psychology, Business, Computer Science, Design, or related field OR relevant work experience
- 3-5 years of experience in UX, UI, or Development
- Client-facing experiences with website testing, implementation, and optimization
- Proficiency in building wireframes and mockups through Google’s Inspect Tool, Adobe XD, Figma, etc.
- Experience with personalization of websites / dynamic content through Salesforce’s Interaction Studio or a similar tool
- Experience with 3rd party A/B testing tools, such as Optimizely, VWO, Sitespect, etc.
- Experience with heatmapping and user behavior insight tools such as CrazyEgg, HotJar, etc.
- Proficiency using Google Analytics to identify & report on performance trends
- Familiarity with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and why they are critical to follow
- An understanding of the Higher Education and Post-Secondary sector
EducationDynamics, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon any protected status, including but not limited to race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, affectional or sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, gender identity or expression. EducationDynamics offers reasonable accommodations in the hiring and employment process for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.