Technical SEO Strategist
EducationDynamics is a marketing and enrollment services company dedicated to connecting students with the right school for them. We are higher education experts and full-funnel marketers who live and breathe data, optimization, and results.
We are seeking a search engine optimization expert to join our Organic Search team. As a Technical SEO Strategist, you will be responsible for implementing on-page search engine optimization strategies for our partner schools to grow organic keyword rankings and website traffic.
At EDDY, we are looking for passionate and savvy marketers who are ready for a challenge and eager to show what they can do. We offer a highly flexible, collaborative, and supportive team environment to allow our employees to do their best work every day!
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Optimize all on-page elements that impact SEO performance, including site architecture, URL structures, structured data/schema markup, keyword integration, etc. to grow organic traffic and search engine rankings
- Perform ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Coordinate with our team of content marketing strategists to provide SEO analysis and recommendations for content development to drive to SEO performance goals.
- Work closely with Account Management and Marketing leadership to conceptualize, execute, and report on campaign strategy and effectiveness
- Perform frequent, in-depth data analysis to spot trends/shifts in the landscape and opportunities to improve performance and ROI
- Participate in client calls to discuss campaign performance, interpretation of data, and actionable plans based on findings
- Collaborate cross-channel with other teams to provide clients with a holistic view of their marketing performance
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or related field OR relevant work experience
- 3+ years of client-facing experience with managing on-page and technical SEO campaigns for websites
- Proficiency using Google Analytics, Conductor, SEMRush, Moz, Screaming Frog, or other tools to analyze and report on search and website performance trends. Google Analytics certification preferred
- Experience optimizing SEO for large scale content management systems such as Adobe Experience Manager, WordPress, etc.
- An analytical mindset, a desire to be innovative, and an ability to work well under pressure
- An understanding of the Higher Education and Post-Secondary Education sector preferred
EducationDynamics, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon any protected status, including but not limited to race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, affectional or sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, gender identity or expression. EducationDynamics offers reasonable accommodations in the hiring and employment process for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.