Vice President, Partnership Development
EducationDynamics (EDDY) is a marketing agency dedicated to serving our higher education partners with best-in-class performance marketing, enrollment management, student success, re-enrollment, consulting, and research solutions. We are higher education experts and full-funnel marketers who live and breathe our mission of expanding opportunity through education.
As a Vice President of Partnership Development, you will be responsible for identifying, prioritizing, and targeting prospective new business opportunities. This critical role will be responsible for developing comprehensive partnership proposals and executing sales strategies including identifying and calling on prospects and key decision-makers within a targeted territory and account grouping. The VP of Partnership Development will work within the new business development team to present the company’s services to prospects, respond to Requests for Proposals (RFPs), and close new business within the higher education market. Target decision-makers are “C” Suite professionals at higher education institutions and VP levels such as CMO/VP of Marketing, Chief Enrollment Officer/VP of Enrollment Management, provosts, deans, and program directors; primarily within the community college, non-credit, and bootcamp marketplace. Candidates must have a background in higher education sales with a solution-selling background targeting the desired audience.
At EDDY, we are looking for passionate employees with high expectations for themselves and their partners. We offer a flexible and collaborative team environment designed to be both challenging and rewarding.
Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Develop relationships with key targeted customers to generate new business opportunities
- Work collaboratively with EDDY leadership and fellow team members to identify and create appropriate sales and business strategies to close new business
- Spearhead business development initiatives that are consistent with the company’s overall strategy
- Understand company capabilities, resources, and strengths, and collaborate with internal team members to develop and sell solutions that address partner/client objectives
- Leverage strong negotiation skills and the ability to effectively influence others at all levels in the organization to increase the book of business
- Understand competitors and the overall market for services, providing analysis and insights on where to position EDDY within the market
- Meet new business targets in the assigned vertical markets
- Utilize organizationally-directed strategic sales process methodology
- Bachelor’s degree
EducationDynamics, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon any protected status, including but not limited to race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, affectional or sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, gender identity or expression. EducationDynamics offers reasonable accommodations in the hiring and employment process for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.