As a Digital Marketing Strategist, you will be responsible for the performance and growth of pay per click (PPC), paid social, and retargeting/display campaigns for our partner schools. Candidates must show a detail-driven digital marketing background. Emphasis for this role will be on paid media buying and planning to drive qualified conversions.
At EDDY, we are looking for passionate employees and savvy marketers with high expectations for themselves and their clients. We offer a flexible and collaborative team environment designed to be both challenging and rewarding.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop, execute, and manage digital marketing strategies to drive traffic and conversions on websites and landing pages
- Optimize marketing performance to client goals through a digital media mix comprised of PPC/paid search, paid social, retargeting, and display media campaigns
- Work closely with Account Management and Digital Media leadership to conceptualize, execute, and report on campaign strategy and effectiveness
- Frequent, in-depth data analysis to spot trends/shifts in the landscape and opportunities to improve performance and ROI
- Test the performance of ad creative, landing page design, beta opportunities, new vendors and other campaign elements to improve results
- Identify and present new opportunities/areas of growth to clients that will improve their digital marketing ROI
- Manage relationships with multiple vendors, working closely to optimize budget and performance
- Participate in client calls to discuss account performance, interpretation of data, and actionable plans based on findings
- Collaborate cross-channel with other teams to provide client with a holistic view of their digital footprint and better understanding of how each channel interacts with each other
- Google Analytics, Facebook Blueprint, or related certification
- Experience with 3rd party management tools, such as Marin, DoubleClick Search, or Kenshoo/Skai
- An understanding of the Higher Education and Post-Secondary Education sector
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
EducationDynamics, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon any protected status, including but not limited to race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, marital or domestic partner status, military or veteran status, affectional or sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, gender identity or expression. EducationDynamics offers reasonable accommodations in the hiring and employment process for individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance in the application or hiring process to accommodate a disability, you may request an accommodation at any time.