The Partner Coordinator manages the day to day tasks and processes that support the client’s strategic marketing and/or enrollment management plan including, but not limited to, budgets and billing processes, deadlines and production traffic flow, creative approvals, and client relationships. The Partner Coordinator reports will report to the VP of Account Management and supports the client portfolios for the Fee for Service (FFS) team to ensure client satisfaction.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with clients by gaining in depth knowledge of the client’s strategy, delivering excellent customer service, and knowing key client contacts, decision makers, and end users to facilitate execution of client services.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with co-workers and internal business partners to facilitate execution of client services.
- Focuses on project management of work required for client; completes tickets, work orders, action requests, and other processes to manage the internal creative projects from start to finish.
- Ensures project deadlines are established and communicated to the appropriate parties, then monitors progress, proactively communicating changes as needed.
- Completes client’s billing processes.
- Provide regular updates on status of activities and workflow to the to Account Manager, external partners and other relevant internal teams and constituents .
- Primary administrative role
- Assists in facilitation of client visit prep and logistics – meeting notices, catering, etc.
- Document preparation for meetings
- Primary responsibility for recaps, documentation and archiving of information
- Maintain and update task lists for all activities required for clients
- CRM administrator for Client information
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or related field or experience.
Special Requirements Specific to Job:
- Demonstrated critical thinking, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to successfully work with all levels of management
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at one time and meet deadlines
- Ability to resolve conflicts and manage stress
- Internship or previous agency experience
- Understanding of the higher education sector